Bitterne Park Social Club is one of the most successful clubs in the Southampton area. We are open 7 days a week and have a membership of approximately 1000.
One of our successes is our live music night every Saturday which can attract audiences of up to 200 people.
As a part of the service provided, we offer hot bar snack type meals such as burgers, scampi, sausages, chips and we now require a cook to compliment this service every Saturday evening. The role is being carried out by the club steward at the moment.
Job Title: Part Time Cook
- Must be easy going and friendly.
- Must be capable of working under their own supervision and be able to effectively plan for the evening’s requirement. We currently cater for around 20 meals but the potential to increase these numbers is dependent on the quality of service provided.
- Must practice good housekeeping and food hygiene requirements.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A formal qualification is not essential but experience in a similar environment would be preferred.
Hours of Work:
- The hours of work would be from 7.00 – 10.30 every Saturday night.
Rate of Pay:
- Attractive rate of pay to be confirmed at interview.
Applications should be forwarded via the club e-mail “email@example.com” or in writing to the club secretary at the club address.
Closing date is 31st August 2015.